Share our triumphs!
Cape Mental Health has a proud history that spans 100 years. As we approach our centenary in 2013
we invite you to become a member of our organisation.
The annual membership fee is R50 per individual, R100 per group or organisation, and R250 per company. This entitles you to membership for a period of a year, from 1 April to 31 March the following year.
Over and above the satisfaction of knowing you're playing your part in helping to ensure a mentally healthy nation, membership entitles you to:
- Opportunities to gather as a sector and share our challenges and triumphs
- Invitations to relevant meetings and to our annual Discovery Tour when we visit various Cape Mental Health projects/programmes
- Notification of our various special events held to raise funds and support for our work
- Inclusion on our organisation’s mailing list for our Annual Review, newsletters and marketing materials
- Involvement in advocacy initiatives around the rights of persons with mental disability
- Discounted training fees for training provided by our Learning for Life programme
- Discounts on the products produced by our various programmes
- Free access to our counselling and trauma debriefing services
- Acknowledgement of special members on our website and social media platforms
Click here to download membership form, or contact Sandra Ellis at 021 447 9040 or email email@example.com for more information.